- I do not like to be tucked in. Biggus does like to be tucked in. I woke up at 3am struggling to get my legs out from under the covers.
- I like to listen to the radio in bed. This means that the radio is on my side of the bed. Biggus just has a crappy old analogue clock radio, on which I could not find Radio 4.
- I could not
lie laysleep on my right side and fling my left leg over the covers. Just does not feel the same with the opposite leg.
- Cat wandered all over the bed in a confused fashion at 5.15am. I could not wake Biggus, nor could I get out from the tucked in covers. Cat gave up and we both went back to sleep.
- Cat and I eventually woke Biggus up at 6.40am.
- At this point, I had to get up to pee.
I would have had more sleep just staying in the normal routine.