Saturday 20 October 2012

I want to shake his hand..

Hello again

I know it's been a few days since I last posted, and I am sorry about that.  Lots of things have been happening recently, most of which is not my story to tell.  Also, I have Vertigo.  This came on suddenly on Wednesday, which means I have spent much of the last three days flat on my back (not in a good way!) and therefore have nothing much to say.  My anti-nausea tablets are now working and I am managing to sit up for most of the day (yippee).

I came on here today because I wanted to see if I could embed a video, and not just any old video.  This clip is one I think everyone should see.  Please watch it through to the end.

Here goes:



Oh dear, my 'woolly liberal' views are showing through again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to hear from you - if only so that I can pretend I have a friend!